Saturday 3 November 2012

10 Years at KKB... Worth it! by Diana Rose Gacila

I never told anyone how thankful I am because... I'm waiting for this day to give you a blast! :)

This is for you Lord, because you are deserving of my thanksgiving, praise, and honor!:)

National Youth Prophetic Conference
Cuneta Astrodome

I started joining KKB Movement when I was 12 years old at JIL Area6 Baliwag. They call me “Saling Pusa” because I always join their every project, special number, or special event though I am not yet 13 years old (KKB Membership are for ages 13-22 yrs old only). I remember one time, KKB Baliwag will be performing in a concert and they were tasked to do a hand mime. I told my brother D'beh and sister Divine that I want to join them so they asked their leader if I could join. Unfortunately, the leader said my hands were too small and that my little hands can’t help them at all. I was hurt to the point that I cried a lot because of that. I said to myself, “O yeah? Let’s see! One day, you guys would need me and you would ask me to join you, and I’ll think about it first before saying Yes!” ahaha :D Bitter little girl! (Don’t worry, I have asked God to forgive me  about it.hehe) When I celebrated my 13th Birthday, I was the happiest man alive! The sole reason of my happiness is I really want to be used for God more just like my leaders in the church, and since I’m signing on to KKB Ministry, I know my dream will come true. But my dream is just a little dream compared to what God has prepared for me.

Remembering how he have called and have used his little girl… I'm in awe.

13 years old
                JIL Baliwag Elyondoulos, Member
                KKB Baliwag, Member
               
                KKB Bulacan Singing Contest at Meycauayan Bulacan, 1st Runner up
                JIL Area 6 Christmas Celebration, Worship Leader (1st Time with a bigger crowd)
14 years old
                JIL Baliwag Elyondoulos, Member
                KKB Baliwag, Member
               
                KKB Area 6 Gathering: Great Exploit with Ptr. Bobot Bernardo, Worship Leader
15 years old
                JIL Baliwag Elyondoulos, Member
                KKB Baliwag, Secretary

    KKB Bulacan Talent Festival at Prayer Garden
                                Solo Singing Contest, Grand Winner; Interpretative Dance, 1st Runner up
    KKB National Camp 2005 in Bataan, Solo Singing Contest, 2nd Runner up
16 years old
                KKB Baliwag, Secretary
   
    KKB Bulacan Gathering at Prayer Garden, Worship Leader
                KKB Bulacan Camp at Norzagaray Bulacan, 2nd Day Worship Leader
                Volleyball Girls, 2nd Place
                JIL Baliwag One Way Concert, Soloist, Theater Actor, Dancer
                JIL Baliwag Shout God’s Fame Concert, Soloist, Theater Actor, Dancer

    KKB U-Belt, Music Ministry Member

    Youth Summit: Seize Your Destiny at Cuneta Astrodome, Choir Member
                Now Generation Worship Album: Wonderful Glorious God, Singer/Interpreter
                KKB Main Prayer Journey and Midweek Services, Worship Leader
                Now Generation Worship Album Promotion at Music Museum

17 years old
                 KKB U-Belt, Music Ministry Member
                 KKB UE (University of the East), Secretary, Lifegroup leader

                JIL 29th Anniversary at Luneta Grandstand: Sabayang Bigkas
                Youth Summit: Breakthrough Generation at San Juan Arena, Main Back up
                Youth Summit: Breakthrough Generation at Pangasinan, Promoted NGW Album
                NGW Concert at JIL Pampangga

18 years old

                KKB U-Belt, Music Ministry Member

               KKB UST Orphanage Visitation, Volunteer
               Youth Rage at PUP Gym, Worship Leader
                KKB Recto Area General Assembly, Worship Minister
                Youth Summit: Wildfire at Cuneta Astrodome, Main Back up
                Youth Tube, Special Number (Banal Mong Tahanan Rap, Lose My Soul)
                JIL Greenhills 3rd Service at Teatrino, Special Number

19 years old

                KKB U-Belt, Music Ministry Member

                Youth Summit: One Passion, One Generation, One Lord
                My First Love Concert at JIL Baliwag, Soloist
                Christmas Gift Giving and Child Feeding at Tondo, Special Number

20 years old
                
                KKB High School Department, Core Leader
                JIL U Belt Music Ministry, Treasurer

                JIL 32nd Anniversary Celebration at Luneta Grandstand, Lupang Hinirang
                October Praise, Special Number
                Youth Summit: Unstoppable, Worship Leader 2nd Day
                Street Evangelism, Backpackers
21 years old
                JIL U Belt VIA Head
                KKB High School Department, Core Leader
               
                Musikatha’s Pagsambang Wagas Album: Sapat Na at Higit pa, Singer/Interpreter
                SCOM Camp at Florida Pampanga, Worship Minister
                Musikatha Concert, Sta Maria Bulacan
                National Youth Prophetic Conference, Worship Leader
                End Time Harvester’s Boot Camp, Worship Leader
                KKB High School Department 3rd Anniversary Celebration, Co-host
                Campus Awakening at Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila, Worship Leader
                JIL Banaba, Guest Worship Leader
                JILCS Camp at Laguna, Program Coordinator
                Awit Awards 2011 at Music Museum, Musikatha Co-Representative
                JIL Baliwag 24th Anniversary, Special Number

22 years old
                JIL U Belt, VIA Head
                Lifegroup Leader

                Worship Warrior Launching, Worship Minister
                Extreme Promotion at Cuneta Astrodome
                Youth Summit: Extreme at Araneta Coliseum, Worship Leader
                                                Youth Tube, Ka-Tube
                Light Tv 33’s Solemn Session, Sessionista
                JIL U Belt 2nd Anniversary Celebration, Worship Leader, Theater Actor
                JIL 34th Anniversary at Luneta Grandstand: Celebration of Praise, Worship Leader

So there!
Surprisingly... it is what it is by the grace of God!

It’s hard to say goodbye to my youth… But I have to grow up! We all have to! :)

And when I grow old and remember my youth or reminisce the past or read this blog I have just written today, Novemeber 3, 2012, 9:35 pm, I will just smile and say, "God made it incredibly beautiful!!!" (Smile…with tears!)

You Oh Lord deserve all the praise and glory! As promised, I will testify to the world what You’ve done in my life! :) I love you!

Many many thanks to JIL Church and Kristiyanong Kabataan para sa Bayan! I just can't thank God enough for the life of my leaders in JIL/KKB. Their passion for God inspires me so much! I adore them! They have my respect. :)

Pag inalay mo ang buhay mo sa kanya, walang oras at lakas na masaasayang at higit sa lahat, hindi ka mapapahamak! Proven! J

 BLESSED BEYOND MEASURE. HIGHLY FAVOURED. LOVED.
AMAZED. THANKFUL. OVERWHELMED.

I'm still that girl, A Dreamer
And my dream is to see God's people fulfilling their purpose. :)

   

          

  
   

    

(From the song Beneath the Waters by Hillsong)

I rise as You are risen
Declare Your rule and reign
My life confess Your Lordship
And glorify Your Name
Your Word it stands eternal
Your Kingdom knows no end
Your praise goes on forever
An on and on again


No power can stand against You
No curse assault Your throne
No one can steal Your glory
For it is Yours alone
I stand to sing Your praises
I stand to testify
For I was dead in my sin

But now I rise
As Christ was raise to life

Now in Him, I live!



Kaya ikaw kapatid ko ay magpatuloy lang! Higit pa sa naranasan ko ang kaya niyang iparanas sayo! He can use you as long as you desire to be greatly used for His glory alone. :) I'm not a good speaker... I can sing but not as good as Jessica Sanchez... What I know is limited... But HE IS NOT. Indeed He is our everything, our all in all! So just keep going! Don't stop praying for opportunities to bless God!:) He will surely provide! ^^ So be prepared! You too will be surprised! :)

P.S. (hehe)

I'm now signing on to Y-AM and I chose to celebrate it with my disciples, my dear sisters in Christ. :)
I testified to them and pass on the passion in my heart. I know what I have is not enough but their willing hearts make me believe that God can use them more than how he have used me! Not by might!

Sharing His word that they may love the Word















Introducing to you the CONQUERORS!:) 

Actually, they are more than conquerors through Christ! :)

From left (Aubrey, Marjorie, Nikka, Sheena, Ej)
Similarly, if anyone competes as an athlete, he does not receive the victor’s crown unless he competes according to the rules.

May His name be glorified forever! 





For from him and through him and to him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen. 
--Romans 11:36

Remember your Creator in the days of your youth, before the days of trouble come --Ecclesiastes 12:1a

However, as it is written: "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him"-- 1 Cor 2:9

So he said to me, "This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel: 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty. -- Zec 4:6


But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith. I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead.-- Phil 3:7-11


Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. --2 Tim2:22


Endure hardship with us like a good soldier of Christ Jesus.No one serving as a soldier gets involved in civilian affairs—he wants to please his commanding officer. Similarly, if anyone competes as an athlete, he does not receive the victor’s crown unless he competes according to the rules. --2 Tim 2:3-5

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light. --1Pet 2:9

Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity. --1 Timothy 4:12

being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus. -- Phil 1:6



I really enjoyed my youth! It was a successful journey because I have the KKB ministry as my guide. I am thankful for every training and service that they have for the youth for it really helped me personally to live a life driven by eternity. Umiyak din ako, Nasaktan, Nadapa... ngunit nagpatuloy! Isa lang ang dahilan... Hindi tungkol sa akin ang buhay na ito... Ito'y tungkol sa KANYA! 

Hindi pa tapos si Lord sa buhay ko at maging Sa'yo! Patuloy lang! 
Hihintayin ko din ang kwento mo! :)


He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God.
Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD.
Psalm 40:3

3 comments:

  1. ' grabe ate diane.. nkka bless po tlga ung buhy nyo po.hehe.kya po pag may dmdting na problema po sken.. iniicp q po kau.pnu po kako aq mgging ktulad nyo kung mag gve up po agd aq.kya slmat po sa super nkka inspired and nkka bless na buhy nyo po.Godbless u po.SALAMAT po ulet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Diane, keep it up and don't let others steal your joy. Salamat din sa kaunting background ng life story. Naalala ko nga yang. pagkapanalo nyo sa Bunlo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane, keep it up and don't let others steal your joy. Salamat din sa kaunting background ng life story. Naalala ko nga yang. pagkapanalo nyo sa Bunlo.

    ReplyDelete